My Animal Crossing :)

My Animal Crossing :)

Friday, August 12, 2005

Welcome back stranger?

Stupid game!

You don't play it for a few months and they all forget your name!

Annalise had a good excuse, though -- she said she couldn't remember ANY names because she's in the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease and is easily confused.

I asked my mum what Alzheimers Disease is and she started crying and said something about grandad.

I shouldn't have mentioned it, cos now mum wants to go to the old people home and see him again. It smells horrible :(

Hurry up AC on Nintendo DS :(

6 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sad...

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i deleted my blog cos it was shit

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes it was

 
At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol no it wasn't

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only 5 comments thats sad neokitty just sad...Fuck u Macho man go 2 hell
Peace,
Logan

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I was not on AC 4 DS 4 like a year and they all went 'OMG you have been away for more than a month' and I said 'DUH!' Then they all went 'did you read ms. Nintendique' like nm happened. My neighbours are major freaks. That's why I called my new town 'Freaktown' then they all were really quiet... Failure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home