My Animal Crossing :)

My Animal Crossing :)

Friday, April 22, 2005

Delicate Issue...

I ordered some things from Tom Nook's catalogue the other day and they still haven't turned up.

I went over to talk to him and he said they arrived at his store and that he had sent them already. He said I should have got them by now.

The problem is that a couple of months ago I caught pete looking through Roald's mail while he was supposed to be delivering it.

It's a really difficult situation. I don't know whether to make a formal complaint to Pelly, which of course she wont take very well given that Pete is her boyfriend OR to confront Pete directly.

But then again it might be Tom's fault and he could be lying to me.

I dont know what to do :(

8 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all you have to do is screw the next guy you see to get your order

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should tell on pete and ask tom what is going on

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you just ask him real nicely if he's seen it. If he says no then go ask Tom again, my bet is that he's keeping it hidden from you.

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell nook that if he gives it to you then ull sleep with him, possibly have sex too

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell peate to stop going through mail and tell nook to tell where in the double h hockey sticks is the thing?!

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tom nooks an ass hole he could shit his pants and not know it ha nook is an fucking lier he stole ur bells screw nook he should go 2 hell DIE NOOK DIE YAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

 
At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom nook needs to have SEX














Tom Nook needs to have SEX

 
At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would have sex with tom nook he looks like a piece of shit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home